Marketing for Child Care Centers
If you want to grow — or if you are struggling to maintain your enrollment — marketing will be key to your success. You know the importance of delivering high quality early education and care experience for children, but the program means little if parents and community leaders don’t know about it. To benefit children and achieve your business goals, you must understand and connect regularly with your market.
Marketing is the way you:
- describe your value to families;
- determine what to charge;
- communicate to parents about what you offer;
- stay visible in the community; and
- reinforce the positive reputation you have worked so hard to build.
Effective marketing contributes to stable enrollments and the number of referrals from satisfied parents. It also positions you for expansion if you decide you want to serve larger numbers of families.
Learn how to market your child care center more effectively with these:
- Tools – Practical tools you can use right now to improve your business
- Knowledge – Articles and research related to this business topic
- Connections – Links to related websites and organizations
Disclaimer: Materials and links provided by First Children’s Finance on this website do not constitute legal, accounting, tax or finance advice or professional services. Readers seeking professional advice about specific aspects of their business should consult a member of our staff or other qualified professional.