Guided Growth Program
Does your child care center or preschool have business questions, such as whether to serve more children, how to afford adding staff, how to improve the budget or how to increase enrollments? The Guided Growth Program is your opportunity to grow with confidence!
How the Guided Growth Program Benefits Child Care Programs
Guided Growth and other First Children’s Finance programs have been proven to help participants achieve their goals of increasing quality, growth, and resources. Participants have reported improvements such as higher enrollment, sustainable finances, increases in parent satisfaction, and decreases in staff turnover.
- Exclusive access to business tools created specifically for child care centers and preschools.
- Assistance developing your goals to provide a road map for informed decision-making.
- Trainings focused on child care business topics will provide up to 12 hours of Iowa DHS and NAC renewal hours.
- Consulting to address your unique business questions and challenges.
- Opportunities to network with other directors and exchange ideas through a peer cohort model.
- Access to sound advice from First Children’s Finance and a group of advisors made up of business and community members who are all dedicated to helping you.