Posted on: November 14, 2023
Anticipated Start Date:
Salary and Benefits:
FCF is seeking a Compliance Coordinator to join its growing team, which is expanding to serve more child care providers and more communities statewide. The Compliance Coordinator plays a crucial role in our organization, ensuring that all federal contracts, state filings, and related activities are executed in accordance with regulatory requirements and ethical standards. This position will work closely with various teams to implement and oversee compliance tasks, maintain documentation, and support a culture of integrity and responsible conduct.
· Monitor and ensure compliance with all federal regulations related to our organization’s contracts.
· Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the terms and conditions of each contract, including reporting, auditing, and performance requirements.
· Collaborate with division directors to ensure contract-specific compliance.
· Oversee and manage the organization’s state filings, licenses, and registrations to ensure they are current and in compliance with state regulations.
· Monitor changes in state requirements and adapt filings accordingly.
· Stay up to date with relevant federal and state laws, regulations, and guidelines that impact the organization’s operations.
· Provide guidance and recommendations to the organization on compliance-related matters.
· Maintain accurate and organized records of compliance activities, including contract documentation, state filings, and related communications.
· Prepare regular compliance reports for management and regulatory authorities.
· Develop and deliver compliance training programs to staff to ensure understanding of and adherence to compliance requirements.
· Promote a culture of compliance and ethics throughout the organization.
- Assists with annual audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Law, Public Administration, or a related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in compliance, regulatory affairs, or a related field, with a strong understanding of federal and state compliance requirements.
- Exceptional knowledge of federal contracting regulations, state filing requirements, and nonprofit compliance best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and record-keeping abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with various teams.
- Experience collaborating with communities of color and low-resourced communities preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Excellent writing, assessment, planning and analytical skills.
- Strong data background and experience conducting audit reviews.
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on multiple deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision yet be a part of a
- Must be able to work on the computer for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to travel locally for meetings when needed.
This job description represents the major functions of the position but is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, holidays, paid time off, and paid family medical leave. Allowable travel costs are reimbursed.
First Children’s Finance honors candidates’ time and effort in job-seeking by providing transparency regarding compensation. Creating transparency regarding salary information reduces the gender pay gap, and eliminates salary negotiation, which rarely benefits people of color or women. It is a value of our organization to support equitable hiring practices.
We take pride in our employees and provide a flexible working environment.
First Children’s Finance is an Equal Employment Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer.
To Apply Click the Link: First Children’s Finance – Compliance Coordinator