The Iowa Regional Office staff is dedicated to increasing the supply and business sustainability of child care by strengthening home-based and center-based child care programs through business and financial training, coaching, consulting, technical assistance and access to capital.
The Iowa staff also bolsters the workforce and economy by helping communities find the right-sized solutions for child care through consulting projects; including child care market analysis, strategic planning and financial modeling of future facilities and expansions.
Iowa Quick Links
Rural Iowa Child Care Community Facilities Technical Assistance Flyer
Rural Iowa Child Care Community Facilities Technical Assistance Application
Business & Financial Fundamentals© Flyer and Schedule
Featured Success Story
FCF’s Iowa team is focused on building the sustainability of quality child care businesses. Read more to learn how our loan fund and programming is making a difference for child care entrepreneurs.
FCF Loans Increase Program Quality in Iowa
Meet Lori Stamp.
Lori is a registered Child Development provider since 1989 in DeWitt, Iowa, where she operates Lori’s Little Ones and serves 25 full and part-time children. Through collaboration with First Children’s Finance, she has improved her business operation and increased the program’s quality care.
PARTNER WITH US
- To achieve financial growth and stability for your child care business.
- To increase and sustain child care availability in your area.
- To better understand your child care market, systems and funding streams.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Business training
- Business consulting, coaching and technical assistance
- Lending as a Community Development Financial Institution
- Community consulting and facilitation
- Partnering to build solutions
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Board Governance
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Projections
- Business & Financial Policies and Procedures
- Business Planning
- Child Care Strategic Planning
- Facilities Management Staff and Human Resources
- Financial Analysis
- Fund Development
- Grant writing and Administration
- Managing Enrollment
- Market Analysis
- Partnerships and Tuition Strategies