The Iowa Regional Office staff is dedicated to increasing the supply and business sustainability of child care by strengthening home-based and center-based child care programs through business and financial training, coaching, consulting, technical assistance and access to capital.
The Iowa staff also bolsters the workforce and economy by helping communities find the right-sized solutions for child care through consulting projects; including child care market analysis, strategic planning and financial modeling of future facilities and expansions.
Register for the upcoming Business & Financial Fundamentals© series!
Learn more about the Iowa Governor’s Rural Community Market Study Grant Program.
FCF Loans Increase Program Quality in Iowa
Partner with us
- To achieve financial growth and stability for your child care business.
- To increase and sustain child care availability in your area.
- To better understand your child care market, systems and funding streams.
How we can help
- Business training
- Business consulting, coaching and technical assistance
- Lending as a Community Development Financial Institution
- Community consulting and facilitation
- Partnering to build solutions
Our areas of expertise
- Accounting and Record Keeping
- Board Governance
- Budgeting & Cash Flow Projections
- Business & Financial Policies and Procedures
- Business Planning
- Child Care Strategic Planning
- Facilities Management
- Financial Analysis
- Fund Development
- Grantwriting and Administration
- Managing Enrollment
- Market Analysis
- Staff and Human Resources
- Tuition Strategies