Our Michigan team was founded in 2008 to serve the needs of child care businesses in the Detroit. The team has a deep understanding of the importance of early care and education’s impact on underserved communities, and has provided critical support to business owners in Southeastern Michigan.
Since 2008, the team and its work has grown to serve the entire state, providing support to family child care entrepreneurs and child care center business leaders in every corner of Michigan. Whether you’re business is just launching, or you have been in business for decades, our team has tools, resources and expertise to bring your business to its next phase of growth.
Blessed Beginnings Increases Financial Stability
Partner with us and take immediate steps towards achieving:
- financial growth and stability,
- an efficient and rewarding workplace for you and your staff, and
- care that’s tailored to the needs of local families, employers, and your community.
We can help you to develop:
- Business Practices & Policies
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Managing Enrollment
- Program Planning & Evaluation
- Staff Training & Professional Development
- Systems Compliance
- Board Governance (for nonprofits only)
- Fund Development (for nonprofits only)