Minnesota Regional Office
FCF’s Minnesota team is co-located in our national headquarters in Minneapolis, MN. As the oldest state office, the Minnesota team has developed alongside the national vision for our organization. Programs and services have been continuously been offered across Minnesota since our founding in 1991.
Today, Minnesota’s team members can be found in every region of the state, serving child care business clients and communities in rural areas, population centers and the Twin Cities metro area. Although the need for excellent child care exists in every community, the Minnesota team recognizes the need for a diversity of approaches to serve rural child care businesses, BIPOC entrepreneurs, and community partners.
How we can help
Partner with us and take immediate steps towards achieving:
- financial growth and stability,
- an efficient and rewarding workplace for you and your staff, and
- care that’s tailored to the needs of local families, employers, and your community.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Business Practices & Policies
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources
- Managing Enrollment
- Program Planning & Evaluation
- Staff Training & Professional Development
- Systems Compliance
- Board Governance (for nonprofits only)
- Fund Development (for nonprofits only)